POSTED BY Mike on 12:00 AM under
Australia Day is today and this weekend is a long weekend. I think Aussies just find an excuse to have a long weekend.

I would love to celebrate my own long weekend by creating my own public holiday by celebrating "Bogan Day". This would consist of a parade with guys with Attire with Shirt that is usually flannel in nature or promoting bands such as MetallicA, PanterA, AC/DC, Sepultura, Iron Maiden or Megadeth. With their hair grown long cut into a mullet. In this parade early-model Holden or Ford cars would drive behind their owners.

The day could be spent watching AFL Football with a BBQ lunch. They could also give out free tickets to the Footy for anyone with any of these names:
gazza
wayne
kevin
hazza
shez
barry/bazza

Feel free to add this idea and anyone reading this that wants to actually help me get this idea off the ground, please get in contact with me by leaving a comment below.
0 comments so far:

Copyright Stuff Aussies Like | Bloggerized by The Crikey Files